Question
Posted by: Cat | 2002/12/15

haemorrhaging

I think my eye has haemorhaged, it is full of blood in the eyeball, will this clear and how can I help it look better? please help i look like a vampire

Cat, if it’s just where the white used to be and it doesn’t affect your vision, it’s a subconjuctival bleeding and should clear up within a week. If it affects your vision in any way, you should see your doctor a.s.a.p. you can try something like Covosan® to try an make your eye white again, but it won’t work if there is too much blood. Good luck.