Question
Posted by: oops | 2005/07/05

had tummy tuck now want pinkfoot

I had a tummy tuck done about a yr ago thinking we were happy with 1 child, but now we would like to try for another.......is it possible to carry to full term with having had this done, will there be any complication? 1st pregnancy went like a dream right threw to 40 weeks
please advise!
anyone who has maby had the tuck done and had pinkfoot after?

There shouldn't be a problem with carrrying to term. You may put the weight back on during the pregnancy though and laxity of the muscles may nullify the tummy tuck.

2
Posted by: oops | 2005/07/05

add tuck done 2004, son now 5, had cesarean, and compared to that it was uncomfortable not sore, they do not cut threw muscle at all. had it done at medfem in sandton doc was Dr. Tom Ford tel: 011 4631210 Cost was R23 500, and you are in the clinic for 3 days. you wear a "corset" for 6 weeks and yes the difference was seen immediatly and it feels wonderful........if you want to loose the flab go for the tuck, best thingever i did, good luck

Reply to oops
Posted by: nini | 2005/07/05

hi finally someone whose done a tuck, could you tell me more about your experience, i would like one after i've had pinkfoot no 2. I am scared though heard horror stories of too much fat being cut and your body going into shock etc... where did you do yours? costs? how did it feel, painful? did you have it done after the delivery of your 1st baby or some time later? how long to recover from the op? pls be honest is it sore? did it make a big difference to your figure?

i hope you can answere all.

Reply to nini