Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2006/10/26

Had the Chat

I spoke to my mom about everything last night and she says she sees it all the time but that they ask me because i will not moan like my sister does and i will do it even if i don't want to. My mom says that i am the stronger one so i should just deal with it. When it comes to my sister my mom says that they cannot change how she is and that i must just accept things the way they are (wish i could) my mom says she also doesn't agree with my sisters behaviour but she cant do anything about it!!!!
But i feel like i wasted my time saying anything!!!!

OH AND ABOUT THE RENT: My mother actually got cross when i spoke about paying rent. she said that my sister didn't have to pay rent so why should i. She also said that as long as i live under their roof she will support me... I buy all my other stuff, just dont pay rent or water!!!

Thanks for all the advise yesterday, especially to Echelle and Kathy (sorry i got so worked up with you Echelle)

Hmmm, continue the chats. Remind her that it is not wise to punish people for behaving well --- so your sister is taught to whine, and encouraged to always do so, and you are expected to suffer in silence ? And besides, unless she and your father are severaly handicapped, why can't they do some of the chores themselves ? Why should you be treated badly jyust because you are supposedly "strong" ?

4
Posted by: Just someone else... | 2006/10/26

From my point of view... all the ones that said that you were "wrong" to moan are the older siblings!

Honestly, it will never change..what it is is what it is... not matter what threats you make (not to do stuff), you'll end up doing it anyway... cos it's in your nature...

Inherently stupid... not in the sense.. but 'cos you are a good natured person... Umm... im talking about myself.. but if u read it..

You'll understand

Just someone else

Reply to Just someone else...
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/10/26

Hi "Just Me". No hard feelings! And like the others said, your mom loves you very much. As long as you feel better? :-)

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Just Me | 2006/10/26

Thanks CS,
I will continue the chats will back off for now though!!!

Thanks Casey,
My mom is wonderful and i love her very much!!!

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Casey | 2006/10/26

Glad you got it sorted out. Your mom sounds wonderful and she loves you very much.

Reply to Casey