Question
Posted by: KAT | 2007/04/25

HAD ENOUGH!

We adopted a dog who is approx 8 - 12 mnths old. She obviously was not house trained. My husband works from home and has the doors wide open all day. We have always specifically taken her out to have her last toilet at 11 at night. She does not have a major problem during the night. I have done the praising, petting and training thing with her from day one. But 3 months down the line she will still sit & sqat right in our presents on our new carpets, mainly when we are all awake. I have had it, and my next step is to give her back if I cannot get this right soon. Please Help.

She will need some training from a behaviour counsellor as this is not normal. If she can manage to get through the night without "going" there is no reason why she does not go out in the day!