Question
Posted by: oi | 2004/12/07

had an emergency pill now im late...

hello

um, about a month ago i took an emergency contraceptive pill and now my cycle is late. my fiance and i were careful throughout the month but im still worried....
should i be...?

thankin you...

Check a pregnancy test. The emergency pill is not 100% effective. If this is negative, it is likely that the emergency pill has upset your cycle.

2
Posted by: Inge | 2004/12/07

I heard that you can take the emergency pill not least than 72hours after having sex. Anyone can correct me. But I also think that you should test yourself. Just to be on the safe side.

Reply to Inge
Posted by: oi-no | 2004/12/07

How long after the 'deed' did you take the emergeny contraception? if you took it within 24 h you should be safe, but 36 h and longer...well, might need to do a pregnancy test.

Reply to oi-no