Question
Posted by: SMT | 2004/02/18

Had a D & C and lapscope can I b able to fall pregnant

I am 28 years old.After a visit to a gynae he told me i had a ovarian cysts and was suffering from endometriosis so he had to do a D & C and lapscope. After i had that i am not experiencing anymore period pains when i get my menstruation like before but my concern is will I be able to fall pregnant cause he told me chances might be 50/50 of getting pregnant.

Please advice.

It depends on whether the endometriosis was removed or not and whether there was any damage to the tubes. You would need to check this with your doctor.

1
Posted by: Sally | 2004/02/18

They say afte a D&C you have a very good chance of falling pregrant . I had a D&C and a Lapscope and was pregnant a month later it just depends on your body. My friend too had endometriosis and she too was pregnant about 3 months after the operation. So I will hold thumbs for you

Reply to Sally