Question
Posted by: mbali | 2005/07/20

had 2 misscarriages and 1 ectopic

I had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic in between, but now i cant conceive at all.The last miscarriage i had was on december 2003 and i have been trying everythingto conceive like clomid and vitamins and even went for hsg but nothig seems to help.please help me to understand what may be the cause of this and what can i do now or whom must i consult. PLEASE HELP!!!!

I'd suggest you see a fertility expert. You only have one tube and it is possible that the other may not be normal either. If you have been using Clomid, you may have ovulation problems too.

1
Posted by: Metsi | 2005/07/21

Hi Mbali,
I am sorry about your losses, i really know how you feel. I had 4 miscarriages last one Feb 2004 and since then i haven' t able to conceive. In may i did laparoscopy found Endeometriosis and remove it. Gynae gave me a clomid and i had bad side effects on it so this month i am just taking a break. We are planning to see a fertility specialist for way forward.

I think the next step for you is to see a fertility specialist. Did you hubby been tested for Sperm analysis? If not i think it will be best if he did.

I will keep you in my prayers. God bless

Reply to Metsi