Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2005/07/21

ha ha ha i was right!!

I finally found the reason for my kidney problems! all those doctors were wrong, i was right. I have a cyst on my kidney, about the size of a 10cent coin (not too big) but it has been causing the constant pain in my right hand side!

when they told me i was like YAY!!! they were looking at me like i was mental cos i was so happy, but im just glad that now they actually know there IS something wrong with my kidney!! I have been telling them that for years!

anyway that was yesterday, today im not so happy anymore cos at first i thought well a 10 cent coin isnt so big, but then i looked at the doctors letter again and it says my right kidney is only 9. 1 cms. a 10 cent coin is just a little over 1 cm, so in realtion to my kidney im starting to think its actually quite big :( Im not sure what to expect now cos my side really hurts and i dont think i want it removed and im not sure they will even suggest removing it...

So many questions, hopefully cyberdoc will answer some of them quickly for me

Funny, isn't it, how it can actually fel good to discover something Definite is physically wrong with you ? When you've had longstanding symptoms that weren't being properly explained, and maybe fearing something worse. I can't guess, as there can be more than one type of cyst, so far as I can remember, what they will recommend doing about it. Whatever hey recommend, ask good qeustions ( about risks and benefits of taking whatever treatment they recommend, and of not doing so ). Hope it all works out for the best !

1
Posted by: Lonestar | 2005/07/21

Hi Buffs,

Well look to the bright side at least they have eventually found something and can work from there. All the best of Luck for you and hope your pain soon subsides.

LS

Reply to Lonestar