Question
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/14

H24 Junkie - Update on post 2014

Interesting responses to my previous post... CS can obviously not encourage people to stop using his employer's site, but perhaps some thoughts on why this is so addictive?

I took 3 quick peeks today only at the response to post 2014, didn't type anything or read any other posts. I'm catching up now once LO is in bed, but it is not as "enjoyable" - not immediate enough and I should actually be studying. Sigh. Good luck to others trying to kick the habit!

Its surely not a matter of use vs no use, or wven of quantity of use, but quality of use, and curbing excessiove amounts of time spenton uses that could be achieved in less time.
But, of course, I'm with C and the Long Live !

1
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/14

I've quit quiting. Now I'm a happy junkie. Long live CS and H24!

Reply to C.