Question
Posted by: weed | 2008/01/15

gynecomastia and weed

im 16 now, and last year, before the summer i experienced gynecomastia, which i still have. its not huge, but theyre still noticable. I also used to smoke weed, not in massive amounts, but i'd say over last summer i had a few joints. could this have contributed? I stopped around last september, in order to concentrate on upcoming exams, and studies, but the gynecomastia has not reduced...

any advice? thanks

Dear Weed
At your age gynecomastia could be normal and due to hormonal fluctuations - it normally disappears within a year or so. Probably not due to maruijana.