Question
Posted by: Lynette | 2006/11/14

Gynea visit

I went to my gynea yesterday I had a miscarriage middle July this year. He did a scan and started from the right there was a middle size black spot. He asked me where in my cycle I was and I was on day 20. The said that I may have ovulated and that that is the egg that was not fertile. He then moved to my left tube and saw a bigger black spot with 3 smaller spots at the top. He than stated that I am ovulating from the left his month and that I am currently ovulating. I said my ovulation time is between 17 and 23 days because my cycle is between 30 and 33 days. What I want to know is what are the 4 other black spots that he saw. I only thought off the question after I left his offices and hope that someone can advice me.

I can't tell without seeng the scan.

1
Posted by: san | 2006/11/14

Your ovaries make more than one egg cell, only 1 matures and gets released, the other spots are the non-mature eggs.

Reply to san