Question
Posted by: Sonette | 2007/03/20

Gynea Please

My baby is now 7 weeks old, I breastfed him until last week but thought that my milk was not good anough and put him on formula. My milk supply got very low and I decided to get pills from the pharmacy to dry up my milk. I have finished the pills 2 days ago but I still have some milk. Now I do want to breastfeed my baby again and have heard that if i put him to breast, my milk supply will build up again. I just need to know if it is safe for me to breastfeed my baby after I have taken those pills for drying up your milk.

Please tell me this so that I can get breasfeeding as soon as possible again.

Sonette

As long as you can produce milk, taking the pills would not be a problem.