Question
Posted by: Sugarbee | 2004/10/25

Gynea Doc or any one help with of ovulation test results please

I went to Gynea because I have been trying to concieve for the past 9 months with nothing. So gynea sent me for a progesteroon test to see if im ovulating, so this is hoe it gose
I started my first day of my last period on the 29 September, he sent me for the test on the 23 of October the past Saturday.
Results came back with 53.8 wich the sister in the gynea room said that it was very good result and it could also mean a possible pregnancy, How much of a possible pregnancy could it be she said it generally if you ovulate its between 28 - 33.68 percent but if there is a possibility pregnancy its higher.
Can I get my hopes up or should I not get my hopes up.
Could this just be because some other reason why its so high
Thanks Sugar

Your test shows that you ovulated. You should not get your hoped up yet.