Question
Posted by: Pip | 2007/07/26

GYNAEDOC - URGENT PLEASE

I am 34 weeks pregnant and have felt a difference in my baby's movements - they are definitely a lot weaker and few and far between - my stomach also seems to feel softer - feels more like a fat tummy than a pregnant one. I had a stillborn baby last year so my doctor is monitoring me quite closely... I see him twice a week where he checks her for growth, amniotic fluid, umbilical cord flow, the flow in her brain and whether she is making any breathing movements - I also go for a nst three times a week - he always seems quite happy with these as they are reactive... I would like to know whether I can rely on these tests and stop stressing about her actual movements (I also have an anterior placenta which obviously does buffer the movement to a certain extent)... I'm petrified ....

The movements do change later in pregnancy as there is less space to move. The tests should tell if there is a problem.

2
Posted by: esther david | 2007/07/26

ive been married for 8months with no sign of pregnancy have did several tested and was on clomi for three months, bromocriptin and GNLDS fertility programe including viyamin E and zinc but it all fail. doctors say am ok but i dont know why i still cant concieve. please i need your help

Reply to esther david
Posted by: Monica | 2007/07/26

Im 32 weeks pregnant and when i read your message i could see you concern
Im sure the gynae is right and i guess its only natural for you to worry like you do..just relax a bit tho..take it easy..its better for the baby
I know its easier said than done tho
I wish you all of the best and God Bless

Reply to Monica