Question
Posted by: Franky | 2005/12/13

gynaedoc around Pretoria or JHB

I went for pap smear two weeks back and my results came as abnormal so my doctor said I must go for colopscopy and biopsy. can anyone tell me how is this thing and how much does it cost. I am also looking for the gynaedoc in Pretoria. Pls help I'm desparate.

The colposcopy involves looking at your cervix through a large telescope and taking a bite of the abnormal area. Not all gynaecologists are trained to do this, so I would suggest that you see whoever your doctor refers you to.

3
Posted by: T | 2005/12/13

333 6000

Reply to T
Posted by: Franky | 2005/12/13

Thanx T but the number that u gave me is not working can u plz give another number?

Reply to Franky
Posted by: T | 2005/12/13

Dr Karen Fourie
012-365 1746
Pretoria East Hospital

Reply to T