Question
Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2007/08/06

GYNAE-THRUSH??????

What exactly is thrush and what is it caused by?my labia majora is extremely itchy but there are no bumps/pimples.there is a fairly thickish discharge,every single day,more so after a bath.im worried.I amcurrently using ANETHAINE for my bum because when i make a number two, the skin sort of like tears and it even bleeds.its helping me a lot.now i can excrete without pain and bleeding and tearing.could this cream be causing thrush?

Thrush is an infection caused by a fungus called Candida. I doubt that the cream is causing thrush.

1
Posted by: flower | 2008/02/03

what are the symptons, and how do you know if you have thrush or just a urine infection

Reply to flower