Posted by: Anne | 2008/08/05

Gynae service

I would like to know whether there was an ombudsman that you can go to to complain about a gynae or something. I get so frustrated with the bad service and nothing can be done about it. I have left my gynae 3 messages and she hasnt bothered to call me back. She is always too busy delivering babies.The one time when i could get hold of her -she didnt even remember my name. I am paying so much for service but it feels like she doesnt care....

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You can complain to the Health Professions COuncil ( but this would really be if you thought there was negligence.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/08/05

You can report doctors to the medical council but i dont think not returning a phone call is worth all the effort, i would rather just find another gynae who is more helpful.

Reply to Dee GTC

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.