Posted by: Anne | 2008/08/05

Gynae service

I would like to know whether there was an ombudsman that you can go to to complain about a gynae or something. I get so frustrated with the bad service and nothing can be done about it. I have left my gynae 3 messages and she hasnt bothered to call me back. She is always too busy delivering babies.The one time when i could get hold of her -she didnt even remember my name. I am paying so much for service but it feels like she doesnt care....

You can complain to the Health Professions COuncil ( but this would really be if you thought there was negligence.

Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/08/05

You can report doctors to the medical council but i dont think not returning a phone call is worth all the effort, i would rather just find another gynae who is more helpful.

Reply to Dee GTC