Question
Posted by: CJ | 2007/11/27

Gynae in my area

Please could you help me. I have never been to a gynae before, just got married. Please could let me know of a good woman gynae in the meredale area or sandton area. It must be a woman.

I hope that Boo has helped.

NBest wishes

1
Posted by: Boo | 2007/11/28

Hi CJ

unfortunately i dont know of ANY female gynae's in the area but my gynae is without a doubt one of the best as everyone i know goes to him, he is subtle, gentle and very sweet British and cute too. i was also very uncomfortable with men dr's but this one is fantastic.
he is Dr. N Clark in Sandton (right opposite Sandton Clinic)

hope this helps

Reply to Boo