Posted by: Liza | 2003/12/12

Gynae check up

I'm 23. I have never bee to a Gynae. When is the best time to start going?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

When you become sexually active, or if you have any problems such as heavy periods.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Blommie | 2003/12/12

If you are sexualy active you should start going now. If not my advise is to go for a check-up. I feel that if you have a fund that would pay and you are concerned about anything the best person to visit is your Gynae. Just make sure that you will be confortable with the one you pick. Decide if the Gynae should be male or female. The best way I found to find a Gynae was to ask around about other ladies doctors and getting as musch information as possible about the person. Every person has her own idea of a good doctor you should know whith what kind of person you will feel confortable.

Good Luck with your first visit. I promise you it sounds worse than what it really is. This is my opinion.

Reply to Blommie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.