Question
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/04/02

Gynae

I really want to have a baby we have been trying for 2 years now. My last visit to the gynae said that i need to loose weight, i have tried everything but i cant seem to loose the weight, I've been on weighless diet pills you name it i tried it. My weight is also a cause for concern as it makes me skip my period every second month. My other problem is that i need to find a gynae in Midrand,Johannesburg. Please help me to find a solution to my problem soon.

It sounds like you may have PCOS. Metformin may help you ose weight if this is the case. I cannot make recommendations on this site.

2
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/04/05

Where can i obtain Metformin from and how does it work? Also do i need a prescription for it.

Reply to Sai_001
Posted by: Lou | 2007/04/02

Dr Christophers at the Bedford Gardens Private Hospital is excellent. Dont have the number on me, but it is in the book.
he is also good with problematic pregnancies and helping couples conceive.

Reply to Lou