Question
Posted by: PHOLA | 2004/09/29

gynae

after i had sex with my hubby, i have running stomach that i never had b4 having sex, my stomach has funny whatever i don't know what to call, sometimes i feel like vomiting, so can i be ??????? preggies how long can i notice i'm preggies?

Sound like a tummy bug. If you have missed a period. Do a pregnancy test

3
Posted by: PN | 2004/09/30

Could be Thrush. Consult your doctor ASAP.

Reply to PN
Posted by: Sha | 2004/09/30

Every time i go to the Bathroom to urinate its so sore. It just started last night but when i looked it was blood. Basically its like my urine is blood and it hurts when i urinate..Y is that? Y am i bleeding? Can you please advise me on this?

Reply to Sha
Posted by: Shirley | 2004/09/29

Hi Phola, Vomiting is one of the signs of pregnancy as well it can be anything as well. Wait for your period and if it don't show, then you can take a pregnancy test. Take two on different days just to make sure. Otherwise consult your doctor.

Best wishes and good luck!

Reply to Shirley