Question
Posted by: Tia | 2003/12/11

gym fanatic

Hi! Doc, Can u pls tell me if I'm on the right track or not. I go 2 the gym 5 times a week and do the following: Monday, 30 min cycling at level 6, then 30 min weight training and 1 hour of Taebo, then walk for an hour. Tuesday, cycle and walk same way as monday, 30 min weight training, two hours of step and taebo class. Wednesday, cycle and walk same way as other days, 30 min weight training, an hour of taebo class. Thursday, two hours of step and power hour class, then walk for an hour. Friday, cycle and walk same way as the other days, 30 min weight training, an hour of Taebo class. I'm staying in a flat and it's at the fourth floor and I take the stairs everyday. Would really appreciate yo advice.....

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Tia,

You are most certainly doing enough cardio. From what I read it seems as if you train for almost three hours a day!!! Please remember that it is quality and not quantity that counts. You need to train more effectively and I would be more than willing to help you in the new year. Of course, if you're seeing results then it should be ok...

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: Don | 2004/01/02

You do a lot of training but say nothing about your diet or eating habits.I lose weight by just changing my eating habits with no exersize.That could be a problem.Believe me i only look at food and then gain weight.

Reply to Don