Question
Posted by: Peter | 2004/12/01

Gym and Diet

I would like advice on which exercises to do at gym, and a diet to follow that will help me to lose weight and to tone muscle. I am 1.97m and weigh 125 kg. I have a very large build so I can not build muscle.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Peter,

I see you've taken Arnold S' advice. Well done!

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

4
Posted by: Markie | 2004/12/21

Consume at least 2.5g protien per kg of bodyweight, and 2g carbs per kg of bodyweight. Consider Anabolics, eg. Deca and Dbol stack.

Reply to Markie
Posted by: wally | 2004/12/10

I would like advice on which exercises to do to GAIN WEIGHT gym, and a diet to follow that will help me to GAIN WEIGHT and build muscles. I am 1.67m and weigh 62.9kg. I have a medium body and I believe I am underweight. Maybe not really underweight, but I would like to gain extra 5kg.

regards,

Reply to wally
Posted by: peter | 2004/12/07

Thank you.
I have started and are determain to see results. I will keep you updated.

Thanx
Peter

Reply to peter
Posted by: Arnold S | 2004/12/02

Get sweating !!!!!!!!

Weight loss is achieved by burning more energy than what you consume in food. So either train longer, and / or reduce your calories (especially the carbohydrate and fats).

Ratio your food as follows 40% protein, 40% carbohydrate and 20% fat. Also drink lots of water (NOT juice or diet drinks !), 5 liters a day....this helps tremendously.

If you can train first thing in the morning before you consume any food, this is the optimal time to burn fat. Use a fat burner (Phedra cut USN) to help speed your metabolism.

Training - dont even bother with stomach exercises, you will just hurt yourself. Do weights 3 times a week for about an hour (total body workout every session).

Reply to Arnold S