Question
Posted by: pete | 2004/01/20

GYM

Hi there. I just wanna know what exercises are the best for shoulders. I don't have genetically broad shoulders, but I bellieve by doing the right exercise wil help me increase the size of it, will it? Secondly I want to know if you can email me a good diet and gym program. I am an advanced trainer. I especially want to know what protein shake as well as what protein's to eat. thanks

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Pete,

Please post your training program on this website and I can see what you are currently doing and then we can see how we can modify it.

For shoulder exercises go to the Zone section of this website as there are good exercises posted there.

There are many supplement ranges that give a high quality protein shake for yu to consume. Supplement companies such as EAS, USN, Muscle Science, Nutrimax etc. are all good companies.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist