Question
Posted by: meisie | 2007/05/11

guys - what does this mean

I know and I can feel that my boyfriend of 3 years loves me I'm the first gf to meet his mom, we go on many holidays, I have just about moved into his place and he treats me like a queen. I am the first girl he dated for more than a year but twice another woman has infiltrated our relationship, the same woman both times. he knew her from before he met me, just knew her she was not his gf. I know he does not love her but it seems she has some sort of hold on him, why have I caught him out twice now? he is free to choose between the two of us and has always chosen me so why have we had this intrusion twice now?

he has always apologised very deeply when it has happened. i once made him call her and tell her its me he loves and wants to be with, but there has been another cheating episode since then.

what makes a man keep cheating with the same woman and yet not leave his main woman? what shd i be reading here?

Only he can tell you what sort of hold this other woman might have over him, and why he tolerates her intrusions. If he is actually cheating with her, and has done so more than once, then he's not trustworthy as a companion foryou

7
Posted by: Jay | 2007/05/15

He does not love you. Not the way he should anyway... Maybe he cares for you and therefore does not have the guts to leave you.

If he "wants" her there is nothing you can do about it. You have to choose whether you are willing to share him or not. He is winning either way.

Jay

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/11

He's treating you like a queen to still have you!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: meisie | 2007/05/11

thnks, its not looking too good for me...

also thing is it has happened he is the one who has gone looking for her when these intrusions happen. she shd say no to him because she knows about me but she doesn't.

why does he treat me like a queen and hold on to me but still not forget her? and he has told me there is nothing i am lacking his friends have also told him i am the best thign to happen to him

Reply to meisie
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/11

Wake up and smell the coffee!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: kat | 2007/05/11

he isnt a bad guy you are just not right for eachother esides you make it so easy for him to cheat by staying. dont waist your time with him yes you love him but sometimes love becomes habbit not a good idea

Reply to kat
Posted by: Lady | 2007/05/11

He will make your life miserable forever. When you mature enough to handle a serious relationship, then the cheating is not an option. He hasnt chosen you, he poobably sees you as the better option, but still has feelings for the other woman, hence the cheating over and over. He probably feels like a kings having woman all over him all the time.
Leave him, and let him see what life is without you in it. Give him a wake up call to truly decide what he wants, not just say he choses you.

Reply to Lady
Posted by: diane | 2007/05/11

he keeps cheating with her cos you keep allowing it. if he truly was "choosing" you then why is she still in the picutre. she is still around cos he keeps her there trust me no girl is so stupid to keep hanging around chasing your man if he has been totally honest and told her to get out of his life. he has his cake and is eating it and that is why both of you are still around.

Reply to diane