Question
Posted by: Cutie pie | 2006/07/28

Guys confuse me so much!!

Hey there,
if there are any guys out there who can tell me why guys have to be so confusing, i would really appreciate it.
i met a guy and he was flirting with me and everything and then he suddenly disappeared and i havent seen him since.
He says he was busy with stuff but i really dont get why guys have to make you think they like you and then just drop you??
Are they all so shallow that they would rather go after the barbie lookalikes? I dont look bad but for some reason, they just wanna be friends??

Expert ImageTeen expert

Unfortunately some people can be shallow at times (girls and guys), and rather than it being a reflection on you it says more about them.

You can enjoy harmless flirting for what it is - a bit of fun but you can also become more discerning about who you spend time with as time goes on. In this regard trust your own feelings - even if you are really into the person, if you have unsure feelings or even feel you cant trust them, then listen to your own valuable opinion.

The right people who will treat you with respect will come along.

2
Posted by: anonimous | 2006/07/30

he is using the "brad laster theiory to women" im a girl as an fyi my step dad warned me about this theiory. i've had this happen to me before. guys(most guys) are only generally interested in having sex. guys can do this theiory with out realizing it. they act intrested then when you get close they ignore you, then you keep bugging them and eventually you go back to them its like fishign i guess like they real you in a little at a time (they hook you let you know their interested then pull away knowign you will want them then real you in more) my advise find a new guy he may be cool or what ever but good guy will stick around for a long time.

Reply to anonimous
Posted by: Confused | 2006/07/29

Hi Cutie pie

teen guys usually are shallow. he could have been giving you mixed signals or something. you could also have read them wrong. i'm not saying it's your fault. maybe he has a girlfriend or is afraid of committing himself to a special relationship.

also guys usually want what they can't have. like barbie lookalikes.

you have to tempt a man. talk and become good friends and take it from there.

help much?

Reply to Confused