Question
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2005/11/24

Guys and girls...

Hey... out of curiosity, honeslty, what is the best way to make an ex jealous?? Everyone I know has a "surefire" way to get him to miss you...what has worked for you all?

,,,,,

8
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/24

Tinkerbell, he might be good-looking, but he's really a loser. This is not the way a man treats a lady. Get yourself another hunk, and forget about this guy or trying to get him jealous.

Reply to Buzz

Silence kills....!!!

Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2005/11/24

Twink - technically we didnt really date as such. We went on a few dates, the last one ended horribly... It was the first time I met his friends and thats when I found out he just broke up with his gf of 7 years and he was only using me as a rebound, they kept making sarcastic jokes . Now, naturally Im a very proud girl and that just made me feel so used. He never apologised for his friends behaviour, he just said "you must be more witty so you can tune them back. After that night he just send me an sms once and I never heard from him again. Now, coincidentally he just moved next door to me and we pass each other every now and then. He is really attractive and he knows it. He never even greets me when we pass... So it feels like he has the upper hand now...

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/24

yup, that'll do it. get a new do, and make over your confidence. trust me, once he's sees that you don't need him to feel great and confident within yourself, he'll realise what an idiot he was for losing you. who broke up with who by the way?

Reply to twink
Posted by: Lady F | 2005/11/24

Tinkerbell.... My ex het my altyd n ysblokkie genoem, en gese ek behoort in die suid-pool te gaan bly, na ons egskeiding het ek n wonderlik man ontmoed, wat my laat hoogtes bereik wat ek nooit kon bereik het saam die ex nie.

Eendag toe praat ek en die ex en ek se vir hom raai wat n ysblokkie kan ook smelt, en nou geniet ek my intieme lewe saam my nuwe man. En die ekstase wat ek ervaar het, Die ex was so jaloers en het nooit weer my as n ysblokkie verwys nie, nou se hy net ek is n nimf, en my antw is aan hom ja een wat jy nooit in jou lewe weer sal terug kry nie!!!!!! heheee

Reply to Lady F
Posted by: Dev | 2005/11/24

I like Shakira's advise. Separated to my daughter's father 7 yrs back but when ever he comes to see her he would tell me how beautiful I am, because taking care of myself played the major role, so I would tell you TAKE A GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF.... whenever he bumps into you he could see that you are still yourself never changed instate improved...

Reply to Dev
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/24

Tinkerbell, why???

I bet if you truly let him go, find happiness within yourself, it wouldn't worry you whether he's jealous or not. And if you're happy, that's probably the one thing that will make him jealous.

He's your ex, leave it there.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/11/24

Take the best care of yourself:
Eat well, keep in shape, look after your wellbeing, have a good social life and be confident and indipendant. Have a happy, full life without him. This will automatically draw more people to you, plus once he realize how good your life is even without him, he might start questioning why you broke up in the first place!

Reply to Shakira