Question
Posted by: Anne | 2003/12/19

"Gun sakke"

Sal dit help as ek op my rug lê, my knieë optrek, en van een kant na die ander rol, om van my "gun sakke" ontslae te raak?

Hi Anne

It may help a little, but I don't want to lie to you and say that this is the answer - the key to weight loss, no matter where it is, is regular cardiovascular exercise -this means doing cardio training such as running, cycling, swimming, aerobics etc. The goal would be 30 to 45 minutes, 4 to 5 days per week, and this will help with weight loss.

Having said that, it will help a little to do regular weight training for the muscles in the ab area - have a look on the 'Fitness' page of the Health24 site, and click on 'Zone in On' to see some more exercises.