Question
Posted by: Vusi | 2003/01/22

Gum Disease

I would like to know the different kind of diseases that are associated with gums and their causes.

Vusi, the most common cause of gingivitis is poor hygiene. Other causes include herpes, vitamin deficiencies, allergic reaction, diabetes, drugs and any serious chronic disease. I can’t discuss all these things as I don’t have enough time (and they also don’t pay me enough). You are welcome to ask any specific question you have, but just post them as a new question otherwise I will miss them. Good luck.