Posted by: Guilty | 2008/07/08

Guilty Feelings.

I really feel guilty about something that happened yesterday. My ex-boyfriend and I have been apart for 6 months, we've been having problems since last year, no real contact between the two us because I believe when a relationship is over it should remain the past. We have a child together and he sees her now and then, once again my choice. I know its wrong but I needed to first get over my anger, then be able to deal with seeing him. 2 weeks ago he came to see me and we spoke about the whole issue and we decided that for the sake of our child and it was best that we put our differences aside and that she grows up with both parents in her life even though we are no longer an item. He has been coming over etc. Yewsterday he came to see me at my office - we work for the same company. And we started acting stupid and we ended being intimate in the office. Last night I couldnt sleep because I feel so guilty, as I'm not sure if he still has a girlfriend and I am single. I have always said that I will never be with someone that is available. I told him this yesterday and he said that nobody can stop us if we are trying to sort out our problems and try to build our family for the sake of our child. SHould I feel guilty or am I just bein stupid.

See a relationship counsellor together and decide what you weant and how to achieve it. TO have relations in your office without even knowing whether he has a current gf isn't exactly elegant or sensible. That was NOT a way to "sort out your problems" --- why do so many people start with sex and then think about a relationship afterwards ?

Posted by: joss | 2008/07/08

i think you should feel stupid because he used the kid and family as an excuse to get some nookie!

Reply to joss