Question
Posted by: Vengeance | 2007/04/19

guess what?

A few months ago, i sent a posting with regards to my married-colleague-lover! and mentioned how he was going out with someone else and ignoring me! You won't believe who he wants now? Me!!! He's taking me back to my vindictive state of mind! what should I do - Revenge is sweet....

Vengeance isnt sweet, and doesn't work. In the sayign someone else quoted in another recent discussion , "Bitterness is like drinking poison and waiting for the rats to die" Just ignore him.

11
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/04/19

Vengeance, in principle I agree that his wife should know. But chances are ... she knows already and is turning a blind eye. Careful that this revenge doesn't backfire on you, and you get hurt - again!

Revenge is what you have already - a life without him.

I'm sure you've learnt a lot from this, and I wish you happiness in the future, with a man who gives you the best, not just the crumbs leftover from his wife and other colleagues.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/19

...he's gonna get under your skin..

Rather stay far far faaaaaar!!! away from him..

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: J | 2007/04/19

Hey Vengeance, it sure is a good feeling hey?
I know it's none of my business, but do you really think it's a good idea to tell his wife? Just remember, she is going to hate you too. If you don't tell her, she will find out, believe me. The truth always finds a way to show it's head, even if it is after a while.
Just saying, push the revenge thought aside for a minute and think about it.

Good luck!

Reply to J
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/19

Oh Vengeance, just grow up!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Vengeance | 2007/04/19

No - he once took advantage of me and that ain't gonna happen no more! His behaviour should be exposed once and for all...

Reply to Vengeance
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/19

Ag shame - he's pathetic...I say ignore him..pretend he doesn't even exist..hahaha!

Oh and look totally irresistible..but whatever you do don't let the louse even get near you..remember, you are not playing hard to get, you're impossible to get!

Don't be tempted..

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Vengeance | 2007/04/19

Yes! I am going to set up a date with him and then tell his wife where to find us! He's not worth my time!! and his wife will see exactly who he is!!

Reply to Vengeance
Posted by: Annie | 2007/04/19

I read your last message , it was not worth a reply.

You are disgusting
Will you still tell his wife ????

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Snoopy | 2007/04/19

The man must be mentally unstable, to even consider having a fling with such a vindictive tramp like you.

Reply to Snoopy
Posted by: Vengeance | 2007/04/19

sorry annie (your comment will be ignored), I would like to converse with people that know or knew of the discussion that took place - if you weren't part of it then shut up!

Reply to Vengeance
Posted by: Annie | 2007/04/19

If you mess with a married man , you deserve all the unhappiness you will get. What kind of woman are you.

No wrong question , You are not fit to be called a woman

Reply to Annie