Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/12/09

gual bladder

I am a 28 year old weman who has had my gual bladder removed two months ago using the laser surgery. My problem is that I am now having irregular bowl movement. My tummy has been working very soft after every meal I take, to the extent that if I am going out I do not eat anything before. Please advise if this is normal. Am I supposed to be on a special diet. Could my diet be the problem. Could I be putting pressure on my liver to produce more bial. Please help as this is now a problem for me.

Dear Worried
I don't think that the operation has influenced your bowel movements, but I would still strongly urge you to return to the dr who did the op for a checkup. Also ask the dr what is causing these loose stools. You may have a chronic bowel infection or irritable bowel syndrome or some other condition which requires medical treatment.
Holding thumbs that you find out what is causing this problem.