Question
Posted by: hubbie | 2004/11/19

g*tvol withdrawn

sorry - ignore previous posting. I will try and work it out failing that eliminate everyone bugging me(ie fire) Also this time of year but decided to work thru christmas that way I will stay out of wifes wa

Hey, I refuse to ignore your prevous posting. And for a small fee, Dude will probably translate his actually thoughtful comments into English ! Excellent replies all round.

8
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/19

sales cons - please email me the info as well babe1975(at)webmail(dot)co(dot)za THANX!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/19

Hubby for someone with your level of success you take way to mutch shit!!! I would give my all just to have a therd of what you have busness wise. You need to start getting your staff to stop messing around!!!! You pay they work prinsopal one!!! Why dont you start working on a partnership program Where by if they perform to a surtan standard and make your company x amount of mony the get offered a partnership!!! They then get the opertunity to by in at n price. This will motivate most people to work there backsides off as well as make sure the rest of them do the same!!!! On your wife I told you a wile back its time to put her back where she came from!!!!!! the dark ages!!!!! The rest the groval and councell ext is part of having a bussiness so deal with it I think that you can handel fine. Now pick up that chin man and stop crying about spilled milk its time to wipe the milk en give live n kick in the rear side back in buckets!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: Sales cons | 2004/11/19

Hubbie - i work for an ir company and would gladly email; you documentation for dismissal etc - let me know if you interested or post your email address to me and i will send u info -

Reply to Sales cons
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/19

Dude - you are making me dizzy.....

hubby - you sort out your staff, just do it the right way, cos if you just fire people, they will come back and bite you, and that will just add to all your headaches! Where possible, with proof of misconduct, rather "force" them to resign with a "no further action to be taken" promise.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/19

sometimes whun we strive fa success we may pay less attention to our families ... da road yous ave travelled to get where yous is today, to be a provida as left yous in a plop state of affairs. i would suggest some marriage council fa a start... why does your wimin don't dig yous so much dat she would put yous down dis way. yous mentioned takin ova a porfolio to ave more control... ow do yous think dat made a feel? sounds dig yous a wicked geeza though, there is no excuse fa takin yourself out, i am also a son and my old geeza amazin, some people do end up livin fa da kids but yous ave start checkin stuff dat yous can do to live fa yourself... batty geezers dig youself should be andin up da tommy hilfinga now... start cashin up and managin your stuff coz mula isn't worf all da plop yous currently goin through and yous already sorted fa life... take up golf man, take your wimin on a trip... check out where yous went wrong and make a menze... make a main man... beware of da bitchz who will offa yous solitude now... u know wot da mula magnet is all about... start writin all da wicked stuff down in a book every day dat was mildly pleasin, a change in attitude and a bit of a confidence boosta... u used to be somebody... get back in touch wiv yourself... rememba yous ar e da client in some aspects and da main man in udders... bosses don't beg fa ride the punanni all so if your people aren't angin thun get getta people... ride the punanni da lawyers geeza, dey just takin yous fa fit... start to live again... take each day from da inside and show da world who da ride the punanni yous is...

cheers dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/11/19

You should think about selling off those businesses that bugs you and make more time for yourself. Maybe invest in something else where you don't have to rely on other people to progress. That would probably ruffle the feathers of your wife, but it appears that she is staying with you just for the money and not for love.

You have to weigh up the pro's and con's - who has more to loose - you or your wife? I can't understand why you are still hanging onto her seeing the way she treats you.

As you mentioned - you need to free yourself from all of these people having a negative impact on your life, including your wife. Only then would you be able to find some happiness for yourself.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/11/19

Hi g*tvol
Get someone to help you do the motivating. Get someone in the business that he a professionally trained personnel/motivational person who knows the laws. Dont you beg your staff for what you are paying for .If they dont want to work, get rid of them! You cannot do it all alone.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: WIFE | 2004/11/19

Good Luck and God Bless

Reply to WIFE