Posted by: sarah | 2009/04/02

growths in the penis tip

my boyfriend of 2 years has white thick hard growths at the tip of his penis, in the shaft where the skin is always covered. the place sometimes makes a thick layer and develps a nasty smell. he is very sensitive about this, so it' s uncomfortable but hard to talk about. he says he got the things when he was circumcised, he was cut, and there was an infection that was treated. the skin surrounding the tip in the shaft is not the same as the rest of the skin covering his penis. whatcould this be? can it be treated...should it be operated to remove the growths? can the smell be an infection? what kind? this is really a turn off when we have to be intimate.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Sarah
He probably has blocked sebaceous glands there - let him see an urologist or even a GP as this can be treated/removed
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.