Question
Posted by: MOTSEWAAGIWA | 2006/10/30

growing buttox

i have a rather serious problem with my behind i am a slender guy i would like to gain weight a little bit but it seems like the only thing that grows is my behind and my tummie but i dont have a problenm with the latter. i would love to control the growth of each and every part of my body PLEASE HELP

Dear Motsewaagiwa
If you are generally overweight then losing weight with a diet and exercise will also slim down these problems areas. If only your buttocks and tummy are expanding then you will hae to do targeted exercises to firm them up. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website for targeted tummy and buttock exercises, or if you join a gym, get the instructor to work out special exercises for those areas.