Question
Posted by: yuri | 2008/06/09

grow

iam having a height problem,iam 160 height weight 55 kg and iam 16, my mom is 162 and weights about the same ,my dad is 174 and weight about 88 .i have been weight lifting for three years now ,but i havnt grown any taller since the age of 14 might i not grow any taller,and are hgh releasr pills a soluton ,please help

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Yuri,

you do need to be careful doing weight-lifting as this can actually stunt growth rather than promote it - which is why most gyms do not allow people under the age of 16 to use weight equipment. If you are concerned about this please seek medical advice.

At 17 you do still have some growing to do, but take professional advice form someone such as a trained personal trainer about using weights properly.

1
Posted by: Cc | 2008/06/10

hey bro dont worry to much you only 16! i was about the same as you when i was 16. if you want to put on some mass! just goolge massbuilder! i put on about 15 kg in a year!

also you shout get a bit taller!

Reply to Cc