Question
Posted by: Jaz | 2007/04/05

Gross Question!

I have had problems with my digestive system for a long time (either constipated or diahrea) i have gone to the doctor because lately its been very severe constipation and he gave me laxette. I stopped using it because it gave me severe flatulence and so i started eating a lot healthier instead. That seemed to have done the trick but my stools seem to look very unprocessed. Almost like no food has been absorbed into my body (i do chew properly) pieces of food in feces like tomatoes, nuts or carrots. Is that normal or could it be someting more serious? I DREAD getting a coloscopmy, so would like to avoid at all costs.

Another question: I have a strange pain on my left side that seems to be related to the recent constipation. Goes from stomach to back but more painful near back and side, just underneath my last rib bone (above hip bone) From looking at where organs are placed in body it seems to be my colon?

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

J

Please post to CyberDoc.

1
Posted by: Jaz | 2007/04/05

Sorry i meant to ask cyberdoc.

Reply to Jaz