Posted by: groot meneer | 2009/01/16

groot tesikils

hello my one testical is almost twice the size of the other one. its very very big. Its like that since i can remember. i tarvel alot and it becomes sore from all the walking as it rubs against my legs. i can never swim or anything as people stare at me. can i get it removed.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Thank you for visiting

I strongly recommend that you make an appointment with a urologist, in order to have an ultrasound of your testicles done. This will determine the cause for your one testicle to be enlarged. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis made.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: nie so groot | 2009/01/19

See, I was sort of correct in my prognosis.
Why do we need a doctor.....they study for seven years and then they still practice!! ha ha

They will always send u to a specialist in anycase...makes u wonder sometimes ey???

Reply to nie so groot
Posted by: nie so groot | 2009/01/16

You may have a hydrocoel, whereby a build up of fluid around the testicle can cause it to swell. Can be remedied by a small op in theatre. Only downside is that it feels like u been kicked in the goens for the next day, as they have to cut the layer around the testicle.
Im sure you dont need the testicle removed, go see ure GP.
He will send you for a sonar scan to make sure there is no other bad stuff.

Reply to nie so groot

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.