Question
Posted by: marion kevo | 2006/04/12

groin pimples

hi
am a 22 year old girl whos been lately suferring from some infections in my private parts.They started when i had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend.I have seen like two doctors so far but the changes are minimal and i dont agree with their diagnosis.The first doctor said that i had an infection close to Gonorrhea while the second doctor said that i was sufferiong from an urinary tract infection.The second doctors medication really made a great impact because the lumps/pimples stopped removing pus and they shrank-he gave me erythromycin.Even before i had sex with my Ex i had been having those lumps just before my periods or even after.Am also having some rashes on my face and back,is it acne or the effects of the infection?Please tell me what i may be suffering from so that i can seek quick medical attention.Another question ,what are the major signs of AIDS?could i be having it?
thanks in advance
ckko

I am not sure why you disagree with your doctors as the medication seems to have helped you. I cannot contribute anything further without an examination.
A rash on the face and back could be due to a number of causes, acne being one.
HIV is usuually asymptomatic till the late stages.