Question
Posted by: fred | 2004/11/16

groin hell

i need help.my groin troubles started around 5 months ago.due to playing various forms of rugby 6 days a week i developed a sore groin.so i rested it for 1 then 2 then 5 weeks with no easing of pain.so finally i went to physio and was told it was my sacro eliac joint.BUT the physio didt fix it,in fact the exercises made it worse.so i left it.then i bumped into someone who had the same problem and recommended i go to a chiropractor.but again this has done nothing.so ive gone from running 6 times a week to about 4 times in 5 months,spent plenty of money and had no improvements.PLEASE HELP ME,what can i do.im so frustrated at this stage im willing to play even if my groin kills me.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Fred

I agree that it would be linked to the SIJ but if the structures holding it together are not balanced you will keep pulling it out and the pain will remain. Where are you based? E-mail me directly and I will get you to someone who can help.

Douglas

1
Posted by: SPASM HELL | 2004/11/17

I have the same story as GROIN HELL - 16/11/2004

BUT ALSO PLEASE HELP ME WITH
1] a exercise for "HELL" SPASMS IN THE BUTTOCKS [around the bones you use - to sit on]

2] + exercise lowerback pain - can't walk upright [PAIN RIGHT DOWN AT THE END OF MY SPINE -down the back of legs]

3] Mention a ointment and pill recommended for osteo-
arthiritus in HIPS END OF MESSAGE

Reply to SPASM HELL