Question
Posted by: Kewwie | 2004/12/05

Grip

I tend to get blisters when playing. I have the normal link grip. How can I get rid of this?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Kewwie

Try to contact your local pro and let him check your grips - it sounds like your grips may be too small and you haveto hold them very tight to stop them from slipping - causing you to get blisters

Have a look at the following web page (tips on grips) to make sure you have the correct grip - http://www.golfauction.co.za/general/tips/grip/index.htm

Hope this helps

Golf Expert

3
Posted by: Piet | 2005/04/15

Your hands are not made for playing golf. Try another sport where you don't have to use your hands, such as soccer.

Reply to Piet
Posted by: Philip | 2004/12/06

My experience is that even with the right grip, a wrong swing action could also cause blisters. One session with a pro should sort this out.

Reply to Philip
Posted by: slow | 2004/12/06

try to get quality golf cloves & only wear your clove when hitting a short and take off after a short.

Reply to slow