Posted by: Kewwie | 2004/12/05


I tend to get blisters when playing. I have the normal link grip. How can I get rid of this?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Hi Kewwie

Try to contact your local pro and let him check your grips - it sounds like your grips may be too small and you haveto hold them very tight to stop them from slipping - causing you to get blisters

Have a look at the following web page (tips on grips) to make sure you have the correct grip -

Hope this helps

Golf Expert

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Piet | 2005/04/15

Your hands are not made for playing golf. Try another sport where you don't have to use your hands, such as soccer.

Reply to Piet
Posted by: Philip | 2004/12/06

My experience is that even with the right grip, a wrong swing action could also cause blisters. One session with a pro should sort this out.

Reply to Philip
Posted by: slow | 2004/12/06

try to get quality golf cloves & only wear your clove when hitting a short and take off after a short.

Reply to slow

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.