Question
Posted by: Cherry | 2008/06/06

Grinding teeth

Sorry Doc,

I forgot to mention in my post earlier, my LO (12 months) is also grinding her teeth. I've heard this could be sign of worms.

If it is, should I de-worm her and what medicine should be used?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is unlikely that teeth grinding is a sign of worms but it is very important to de-worm every three months. You can buy D-Worm chewable tablets at your pharmacy.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: lady luck | 2008/06/06

Jy kan apteek toe gaan hulle gee vir jou medisyne wat jy kan gebruik, hulle moet elke 6 maande ondwurm word. En dis glad nie so duur nie, en dis n kursus van 2 dae.

Reply to lady luck