Question
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/04

Greetings

We are leaving tomorrow for our long-awaited holiday, but I will visit for a short while before we leave in the afternoon.

Thank you…

To CS, and all my (faceless) friends: Thank you for your support, kindness and friendship during the last couple of months. Not a day went by, in which I didn’t learn something new about life. Many of you inspired me, showing so much compassion and empathy for others’ pain. I’ve gained so much from this forum, thank you.

I’d like to wish you all a relaxing holiday. Whatever you dreams may be, if it’s meant to be, I sincerely hope it will come true in 2006. My wish for all of you is contentment, harmony and happiness in the New Year.

Take care; I’m going to miss you all.

Lots of love
Buzz

Watch out, faceless ones, now they've begun doign face transplants. Which is about what our occasional nick-pinchers are doing.
Buzz if you and yours have even half as good a holiday as you deserve, it will be delightful

8
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/05

And Buzz... thank you too for all your kindness and thoughtfulness. YOU inspire ME!

Hmm.. being faceless is quite daunting - but perhaps better than the ugly mug I see in the mirror every day :)

Have an awesome time .. will be thinking of you (somewhat enviously!)

Humba Kahle.......

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Hey, Buzz, have a wonderful and relaxing holiday. I don't know how you will manage to relax with three kids with you, but try anyway! Have a blast.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/05

Jakes, even with all those explicit descriptions, I still won't recognise any one of you!!! Sigh...

FIO, we're going to Arniston and Plett, and will be back on the 22nd.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/05

Take care, Buzz! Going to miss you... Come back safely ... xxx

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/12/05

Have a wonderful holiday, and rest the mind. Keep well!!

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/05

When you back, where you going?

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/05

How can u call us faceless - there were enough postings about regulars' looks, cars, etc to make CS "sigh" right through 2006.

Enjoy, take care and thanks

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/05

Morning Buzz

I hope that you will have a wonderful vacation...And thank you for all you're advise I am going to miss your'e postings.Take care

Reply to ZeeZee