Question
Posted by: Franky | 2005/12/07

greenish urine

Does anyone knows what causes the urine to be greenish? I had sex last tursday and after that my vagina is itching but my discharge is normal and it doesn't have any smell. Today I've noticed that my urine is green. Pls doc & guys respond urgently!!!!

If there is no burning on passing urine, the likeliest cause of green urine is something you ate or medication that you may be on.

1
Posted by: Nikita | 2005/12/07

Drink lots of water sweetheart. You'll see it will go back to normal again. It might just be something that you ate or drank. I don't think it have anything to do with you having sex. No need to worry.

Reply to Nikita