Question
Posted by: Mary | 2010/02/01

Green Tea

Hi Doc, I wonder if you can help me, Which is the right Chinese green tea to drink? I have been drinking the Authentic Chinese Green tea (so the pack says) but a friend of mine told me that the tea bag shouldnt be bleached white which i presume it is cos the bag is white, she has the green tea from woolworths and the bag is no completely white it kinda looks a bit stained from the contents of the green tea(sorry only way i could describe it) im a lil concerned as im drinking the Green tea religiously and dont want to cause more harm than good to myself.
Pls advise.
Thanks Mary.

Dear Mary
I cannot imagine that the colour of the tea bag will make any difference to the quality of the green tea inside the bag. If your Authentic Chinese Green tea is produced by a reputable company then there should be no problem (e.g. contamination, etc) with the product.
Enjoy

1

Dear Mary
Enjoy