Question
Posted by: interested | 2006/04/07

Green tea?

I'd like to know if Green tea is really good for you and if u should have a cup daily? Ive heard its excellent for getting rid of toxins. Will it help clearing up pimples? But someone also said to me that its high in caffeen and is bad for you. Im not sure what to believe, can u tell me the truth about Green tea please? Thank you

Dear Interested
Research indicates that green tea can assist with various inflammatory conditions, produce moderate weight loss and protect the body against degenerative diseases like heart disease because it contains compounds that act as antioxidants. Acne is caused by hormonal imbalances and you need the correct treatment, so do consult a Dermatologist.
Enjoy