Question
Posted by: nanazi | 2007/04/19

green sport

I use to have green sport on my legs, thighs and arms and it is very painful when i'm touching it and it use to desapear after a while. I don't mybe i'm lacking some vitamins, please help

Dear Nanazi
Do you mean a green 'spot'? If you have a skin condition like this it is very important to see a skin doctor or Dermatologist so that you can get the correct treatment. The dr will have to examine these spots and diagnose what is wrong with you. It is unlikely that you need vitamins as this could be a fungal infection or some other dermatological condition.