Question
Posted by: Sal | 2006/10/26

Green?

I sometimes get a green snot like bit of discharge on my panties - about 3mm big and stretchy? Normal daily dsicharge does not look abnormal though and is normal in texture, but this green thing is jelly-like. What is it?? My last 2 paps were clear for infections etc.

It could be an infection. You should see your doctor about this at the time that the discharge is there.

1
Posted by: Me | 2006/10/27

Listen I think you should go and see a doc, dont leave it this could either be fine or serious, green is no good and not normal. Have another pap. Never leave something like that and dont delay seeing a doc. I would have freeked if it were me. Hope you're alright, good luck.

Reply to Me