Question
Posted by: JA | 2005/12/13

Great website

I came across this website while at work, I suppose I have some time on my hands. Anyways I am not going to tell you about it rather see for yourself. It is very touching, emotional and amazing!
postsecretDOTblogspotDOTcom/

Yes indeed. Some very funny, some terribly sad.

3
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/13

Great JA - thanks. I have copied one of the emails sent to the site.

Do you think i can paste it here. Not all may be going to the site. People who post on this site need to see they are not alone and that we indeed also have a loving and caring community here.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/13

I agree - 99.8% of the folk that post here are real genuine people that are sincerely interested in being more supportive than destructive!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/13

wow, thats really cool...

Reply to twink