Question
Posted by: Meerkat | 2004/10/22

Great Stuff

Dear Cybershrink - I have no question, no problem, just thanks for a very entertaining weekly article on the Survivors. I have always read these columns of yours in the past and they just keep getting better and funnier. In a hectic job it really is nice to sit back at five and have a giggle! Thanks again!

Regards Meerkat

Hi Meerkat,
So pleased that you like it ! I know the hectic part of that, so I have to wait a day or so before I ccan also read them and have a quiet giggle. Have you found my series of articles on the Apprentice series yet ? There should be a link from within Health24, and there's another direct link from the SABC3 Apprentice page.